- This event has passed.
Programming with Microbits – 3rd – 5th Grades
July 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Programming with Microbit – Craig Adams Instructor – The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that introduces you to how software and hardware work together. It has an LED light display, buttons, sensors and many input/output features that, when programmed, let it interact with you and your world. We will spend our time learning how to program the microbit to play games, build our own compass, and basically have a fun time playing and learning! Students will KEEP their microbit!
- Instructor – Craig Adams
- Duration – 2 Sessions (1pm – 4pm)
- Dates Offered -July 2nd and 5th
- Suggested Grade Level – 3rd – 5th graders
- Location – 101 North 7th Street
- Cost – $50 (this includes the cost of the microbit)
- Reserve a seat for Programming with Microbits – July 2nd & 5th