- This event has passed.
Programming with Microbits – 6th – 8th Grades
July 7 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Programming with Microbits – Craig Adams Instructor – The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that introduces you to how software and hardware work together. It has an LED light display, buttons, sensors and many input/output features that, when programmed, let it interact with you and your world. We will spend our time learning how to program the microbit to play games, control electronics, build a robot and basically have a fun time learning! Students will KEEP their microbit!
- Instructor – Craig Adams
- Duration – 2 Sessions (1pm – 4pm)
- Dates Offered -July 7th and 9th
- Suggested Grade Level – 6th – 8th graders
- Location – 101 North 7th Street
- Cost – $50 (this includes the cost of the microbit)
- Reserve a seat for Programming with Microbits July 7th and 9th