- This event has passed.
Rapid Prototyping – Toy Design
July 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
Rapid Prototyping – Toy Design – Sean Dwyer Instructor – In this course students will learn how to design safe, educational, & entertaining toys for children from infants to tweens. Students will study top selling toys to determine what characteristics are sought after by both parents and kids. Using Tinkercad, students will create three dimensional designs which will then be printed, assembled, and painted. Students will be able to engage in a similar process of toy design that industry professionals take to make the top selling toys seen in stores all over the world.
- Duration – 3 Sessions (1pm – 4pm)
- Dates Offered -July 5th, 12th AND 19th
- Suggested Grade Level – 6th – 8th graders
- Location – 101 N. 7th Street
- Cost – $75
- Reserve a seat for Rapid Prototyping – Toy Design