Our mission is to:
- Improve the odds for student success by increasing the number of students who pursue STEM education.
- Advance economic development and progress in our community by increasing the quality, quantity and diversity of job-ready STEM candidates.
- Promote meaningful Pre-K-12th grade STEM learning experiences with an emphasis on disadvantaged and underrepresented populations
- Build teacher-business partnerships to magnifying STEM Education impacts beyond what is achievable by a single entity.
- Support parent and guardian efforts to engage students in STEM Education.
We’re extremely excited about our future as an organization and what we can bring to Columbia’s students.